Pages

Jun 12, 2012

Justin Bieber – As Long As You Love Me Lyrics


(feat. Big Sean)

As long as you love me [x3]

[Verse 1]
I'm under pressure,
seven billion people in the world trying to fit in
Keep it together,
smile on your face even though your heart is frowning
But hey now, you know girl,
We both know it's a cruel world
But I will take my chances

[Chorus]
As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love me, love me
As long as you love, love me, love me

[Verse 2]
I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for the change girl
You can be my Destiny's Child on a stinger
So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to fly
Just take my hand

[Bridge]
As you love me we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love me, love me
As long as you love, love me, love me

[Big Sean]
I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah
Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous, and I'll fly you to it,
I'll beat ya there
Girl you know I got you
Us, trust...
A couple of things I can't spell without you
Now we are on top of the world, 'cause that's just how we do
Used to tell me sky's the limit, now the sky's is our point of view
Man now we stepping out like wow (Oh God)
Camera's pointed shoot,
Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you
You, you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered,
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,
It's green where you water it
So I know we got issues baby true true true
But I'd rather work on this with you
Than to go ahead and start with someone new
As long as you love me

[Chorus]
As you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love me, love me
As long as you love, love me, love me
As long as you love, love me, love me
As long as you love, love me, love me
As long as you love me

23 comments:

  1. i do not know how to start, this type of wonderful post. Every detail ... Great job writing it out, it was a good read:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Website Owner! I love your website! I noticed you were using Wordpress. I am a web business developer. I figure I would share a tip with you. There's a Wordpress plugin I use on my own web sites that will help you drastically increase your traffic - guaranteed. If you're serious about making money online, check out http://tinyurl.com/8ylfwkl. Keep up the good work! - Marvin A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very happy to seek out this net-site.I wanted to thanks to your time for this wonderful read!! I positively enjoying each little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll immediately seize your rss as I can't to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me understand so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty wonderful content. That i really stumbled upon your blog page together with imagined to say that have seriously enjoyed reading your blog items. In any case I’ll get subscribing towards your posts together with I hope everyone put up once soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made some clear points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most persons will consent with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creatures whose mainspring is curiosity enjoy the accumulating of facts far more than the pausing at times to reflect on those facts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Personally, I think the gays have dropped the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This actually answered my problem, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am for that reason blessed by myself learned it site page. You will just about mentioned others really whatever Document elected to make sure you pay attention to make sure you and additionally then some. Cool writing and additionally regards ever again just for engaging in this particular basically no toll!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Links...

    [...]Sites of interest we have a link to[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredibly interestingly written, it would seem that everything is and so obvious, but now I think not. The more a man reads and sees the greater he feels that the knowledge is small. I would like to return the favor and invite a couple of words from me. I hope also interesting as here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty fine publish. I just just simply stumbled upon your website not to mention wished to say that have seriously enjoyed reading your web page content. In any case I’ll turn out to be subscribing to all your posts not to mention I hope most people publish once more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very well written story. It will be useful to anybody who employess it, including myself. Keep doing what you are doing – looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I might not be right the following basically inadvertently missed this intriguing product. I didn't think that there are people who are in the same manner My partner and my spouse and i actually notice this kind of sensation. To me it really is proper to believe thus, however more important is to familiarize the mediocre ones. Schooling is the key so that you can peace of mind, to view the particular sensations as is also. Appreciate which, therefore, which withon this Website will also be those people who find themselves trying to do good things. My partner and my spouse and i actually, nevertheless, invite in my experience and to the following, fantastic dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  19. INCOME FOR LIFE, YOUR OWN .WS DOMAIN NAME, QUICK AND EASY WEBSITE BUILDING, CUSTOM EMAIL ADDRESSES

    ReplyDelete
  20. I used to be very happy to seek out this internet-site.I wished to thanks in your time for this wonderful read!! I positively enjoying every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity for your submit is just nice and that i could assume you're knowledgeable in this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to seize your feed to stay up to date with approaching post. Thank you a million and please continue the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Skateboarding is but one bejesus of any phenomenon, especially for this children. Majority of folks estimated that 14 thousand people across the world will be involved in professional skateboarding, and more than one particular-next of all skateboarders are generally 20 yrs . old or younger. Skateboarding can be from a technical perspective defined as a task whereby a single interacts having a skate board. A new skateboard can be a podium with wheels that was in the first place conceptualized over the 50s where by professional skateboarding started to be some sort of activity pertaining to surfers in the event the surf in the seas have been lacking

    ReplyDelete